#CrazyCupsCoffee #TasteHappiness #Ambassador
This month's Crazy Cups flavor is Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and I knew immediately that it was going to be impressively delicious, as all Crazy Cups flavors are.
Immediately upon brewing my senses took me back to the last time I had homemade raspberry brownies. This medium roast coffee smelled exactly how those brownies did when they were fresh out of the oven. The taste? Ohhhh the taste!!
It was like biting into a fresh, hot homemade raspberry chocolate brownie. EXACTLY like it. Well, maybe not exactly like it as the coffee is zero calories and I don't even want to think about how many calories are in those brownies. That's the beauty of all Crazy Cups flavors. You get the wonderful taste of your favorite desserts and sweets without all the calories. And obviously with the addition of the "mommy's little helper" that is caffeine.
If you wish to experience the combination of tangy raspberries and smooth, sweet chocolate, you can purchase these in a 22ct box as well as a sample size 4ct box at http://crazycups.com
You should also follow Crazy Cups on FACEBOOK and TWITTER because I know they are constantly coming out with new flavors and you don't want to miss it!
This month's recipe is, what else? Raspberry Chocolate Brownies!
This recipe is from the Betty Crocker kitchen and it's one that I've used (although I've modified it a bit through the years).
- box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- cup powdered sugar
- cup raspberry preserves
- oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs, in 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 2 Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and preserves in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread over brownies. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 3 Place chocolate and butter in small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) about 1 minute or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. For 18 brownies, cut 6 rows by 3 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
*Disclosure: This product was received in exchange for an honest, unbiased, review. The reviews and or opinions on this blog are 100% my own. No monitory compensation was received and I was not required to write a positive review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising .